Al ZAD Management
Al ZAD Property Management
Provides property management services to some prestigious and multi-faceted properties. From fund management, performance reporting to customer requests, property operations up to complaint management, Lannhill will actively work with tenants and landlords to achieve the mutual objectives from Client’s investment.
Al ZAD Property Management?
We are a group of professionals who have strong desire and great passion for our work, with strong values for excellence, honesty and integrity.
We have a team of highly trained and RERA certified real estate consultants, excellent in leasing services and specializing in Property Management.
Here’s what we do for you
- Owner Representation
- Owner Reporting
- Rent Collection
- Rental Renewals
- In line with RERA and Dubai law
- Security Deposit
- Property Marketing
- Property Viewings
- Market Appraisal
- Negotiation and tenant screening
- Contract execution
- Tenant support
- Inspection of property
- Repair and Maintenance Services
- Tenant Exit/Eviction Notice
- Monthly Reports for Landlords
- Landlord’s statement of account
- Recorded communications
- Proper Filing
- Service Charges
- And much more!
How are we unique from the crowd?
Since the company is one of the leaders in real estate industry with vast portfolio of properties under its care, and has a team of highly committed and dedicated in-house real estate professionals and proven experts in properties, Lannhill as a Property Management has set a higher goal to manage our Clients’ (Landlords) properties to the least extent that the Clients’ only involvement with their property is to receive a rental revenue cheque and an income statement each month while ensuring the desired results (maximizing rental income, maintaining facilities and assets in top condition, efficient accounting, record-keeping… etc.) would be achieved or having the greatest chance of being achieved.
Why You need to Choose a Property Management Company?
- Property Managers will take care of your properties with high quality of service.
- Less stress for the owners;
- Hands on Property Management;
- Proper Tenant screening for your properties;
- Renting out your property quickly;
- Protects your investments;
- Fewer legal issues;
- Collecting of rents;
- Proper maintenance services;
- On time renewals for your tenant and;
- Good returns;